From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Feb 2012 11:15:38 -0500
		Gary,

Hope you keep us updated on this.  I'm not currently using a Signal Link
for digital (now using the  built in sound device of the TS-590),  but
finding usable software is  always nice.

I'm still using MMTTY for RTTY and yesterday tryed playing around again
with Digipan.  Put a JAWS frame around the rx window and had some good
copy  on psk.  When I later restarted the program, I lost  my good copy
and started getting the  repeated text thing again.

73 and tnx for the info.  I may revisit fldigi.
, Steve KW3A