From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Feb 2012 10:36:41 -0500
Gary,

Tom has a couple of different issues going.  One of which is the N3FJP
logger he is using not being able to access a sound device other than
the default device and so  the .wav files for navigating the fields
aren't working.

The other issue is his not being able to send packet.  I think this is
going to come down to  telling whatever software he is using to use the
Signal Link and to be sure ptt is set correctly.   The Signal Link has
that vox circuit.

I don't see why the fldigi won't work with both the signal link and jaws.

BTW, have you had any success with fldigi?  I looked at it a few months
ago and couldn't make much sense out of it.   I know there is an updated
version of Digitalk that is supposed to work in conjunction withfldigi,
   but I couldn't get anywhere with flidigi.

73, Steve KW3A