From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Jan 2012 16:57:12 -0500
    Kris and all:

I'd say let's scrap the 40-meter round table tomorrow afternoon, in light of
the NAQP contest.

In terms of my mother's situation, I won't clutter the list with all of the
details, but I'll just say that, as time goes on, it becomes more and more
apparent that her recovery will be long and arduous, and that she will never
get back to where she was prior to her septic shock and cardiac arrest
eppisodes last Monday.

She is facing sub-acute rehab, and then accute rehab, after which her future
is still uncertain.

What troubles us too is that the doctors can't seem to pinpoint the exact
cause of her problems, which makes it hard to come up with preventative
strategies for the future.

Anyway, I'm hanging in there, and trying to be as supportive to my
82-year-old father as I can from here.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ