From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Jan 2012 06:58:50 -0500
Hi, all.

I am trying to get somewhat back to normal here, and, to be honest, this is
the first chance I have had in a week and a half to even think about ham
radio.

Anyway, I am wondering if we are going to have to scrap our 40-meter East
Coast Mid West Round Table tomorrow, due to the North American QSO Party SSB
contest.  For one thing, I am hoping to participate in the contest, and will
not be available to serve as net control.  More importantly, I'm sure the
band will be wall-to-wall with contest activity, which will make finding and
keeping an operating frequency very challenging at best.

Things look better for Sunday afternoon's 20-meter net, so hopefully, I'll
catch many of you there.  Regarding the 20-meter net, I still don't think
I'm in a good position to be net control, until we get into more daylight
here in west-central lower Michigan, but I'll certainly be happy to do
relays as needed.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ