From:
Ron Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Jan 2012 19:31:06 -0500
Hi Buddy,
Yes, the Alex loops are expensive, but really pretty neat.

I believe he's made the plans for the loops available. Perhaps you can find
someone who is willing to homebrew one for you. I really don't have anyone
here who would be willing to do that, though.

I did go to the British website you've provided and have saved that email
for future reference when my coffers are much fuller.

73

Ron Miller