From:
Gary Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Jan 2012 19:56:07 -0500
For Scott and others.

The easiest way to deal with the bnc connector and wires is to get a bnc to binding post adapter.  About $5.00.  This gives you two binding posts 1 for center, and 1 for ground.  The ground is where the other wire in the elecraft article is connected.

I have a kx1 and this configuration does perform pretty well given its ease of erection and light weight.