From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Jan 2012 14:54:00 -0500
Congratulations on the contact and Baby, our first baby is due in late March
so I'm kind of feeling a little pressure to put stuff up and get back going
soon other wise I'll probably have to disappear all together until summer
but I have everything I need including help so unless we get a foot of snow
in the next couple days I think I'll be up and going by mid month. It's been
since august all I've had was a 2 meter, and 900 MHz HT, in a metal building
that's not happening here so I've been pretty much mobile and that's it.
It's been eating at me bad but I'm close.