From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Dec 2011 17:56:47 -0500
    David:

As I think I indicated in an earlier e-mail, I sent the student a link to
the G3FON program to get her started, but the program you suggest certainly
could be useful once she gets going and really wants to use the code on the
air in a real QSO situation.

I'll keep the aa9pw web site handy here as an additional reference.

Thanks very much, and 73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ