From:
"XO Baking Co." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
XO Baking Co.
Date:
Sun, 1 Jan 2012 09:45:21 -1000

Happy New year!!  We are offering a 15% discount on all online orders through our website. Visit www.xobakingco.com to shop and learn more about our product. For a limited time only: offer expires Wednesday, January 4th. Enter coupon code: GFNY12 at checkout. We always offer free shipping if you buy six or more packages.

All our baking mixes are certified gluten free, certified kosher, dairy free and some are soy free. All our products are also made with organic coconut flour:

All purpose flour
Double chocolate chip cookie mix
Chocolate chip cookie mix
Gingerbread cookie mix
Banana bread mix
Cornbread mix
Fudge brownie mix

It's been an amazing year for us at XO Baking Company. We have a lot of surprises for you this year, including new product releases. I honestly feel truly blessed to have been diagnosed with celiac disease. Not only was I able to heal my body, but I'm now able to share my delicious baked goods with you all. Cheers to a happy and prosperous 2012!

xo

Lindsey Deitsch
President
XO Baking Co.

Follow us on Facebook: facebook.com/xobakingco