From:
"XO Baking Co." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 1 Dec 2011 07:30:30 -0800

Greetings and Happy December everyone! Starting today, Dec 1st, XO
Baking Company is having a holiday promotion and all orders placed on
our website are 10% off.  Also, if you spend $40+, your shipping is
Free!  Offer expires on 12/22 - time to stock up on all your holiday
baking essentials.
			Enter Coupon Code: GFHoliday11 at checkout to receive the 10%
discount

Our items include:

Gingerbread Cookie Mix
Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix
Double Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix
Banana Bread Mix
Corn Bread Mix
Fudge Brownie Mix
All Purpose Flour

All our products contain organic coconut flour and are certified
gluten free, certified kosher, dairy free and some are soy free.

To shop online, visit www.xobakingco.com

Follow us on facebook at facebook.com/xobakingco

Happy Holidays!

Lindsey Deitsch