From:
Maryrose Hopke <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Maryrose Hopke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Dec 2011 19:01:41 +0000

Yes, you can!

There's an age-old saying that, in our opinion, has never been more true...

"It's better to give than to receive."

And the holiday season is the perfect time for you to give back to the community.

In the spirit of the giving season, we want to bring your attention to a unique fundraiser that's for a great gluten-free cause.

This week only, giving just $2 will go toward providing scholarships for children to attend a gluten-free summer camp next summer in Southern California, hosted by the Celiac Disease Foundation (CDF).

But this week, donating $2 doesn't mean you're just donating $2...

Now through Sunday, December 25th, Gluten-Free Saver has partnered with Van's Natural Foods to raise money to send children to next summer's CDF-sponsored summer camp, and Van's is matching all donations up to $1,000!

The goal is to raise $2,000 - and when you donate $2, your donation is really worth $4.

You can read more about the fundraiser here: www.glutenfreesaver.com<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?llr=v6o7fhcab&et=1108974816206&s=4075&e=0014hBU7WSia0egBneCly-R-CZBfT4O2iQHBxX_nu9VzxNp8GBc4gWYsij57hnRbcGvuF2Rk06Qpqdx2NGcl7XTs1nwdTYIa1BtiQlwmXh-aOmMv4fwLYlLxQ==>

Sure, receiving gifts this time of year is always fun, but the feeling of knowing that your generous donation of just $2 can bring a tremendous amount of joy to a young child...well, now that's priceless.

Please help Gluten-Free Saver and Van's Natural Foods reach the goal of donating $2,000 to the Celiac Disease Foundation this week. And yes, every $2 helps.

Count me in! I want to help send a child to a gluten-free summer camp and donate $2 right now!

P.S. 100% of all donations will go directly to CDF.

P.P.S. If you're feeling extra generous this holiday season, you aren't limited to donating just $2 - you can give as much money as your heart desires!

Celiac Disease Foundation
13251 Ventura Blvd. Suite 1
Studio City, CA 91604
818-990-2354 phone
818-990-2379 fax
www.celiac.org

Keep raising awareness every day...be the ONE to tell someONE!