From:
Maryrose Hopke <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Maryrose Hopke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Mar 2012 22:44:41 +0000

COMING SOON!!

The *NEW* online CDF Gluten-Free Resource Directory will go LIVE on Monday March 12 at www.celiac.org!

Celiac Disease Foundation (CDF) in Studio City, California is pleased to announce that we have entered into a strategic alliance agreement with DirectoryMediaGroup (DMG), a Country Club Media company.

DMG has selected CDF to be the beneficiary of a portion of the proceeds from its comprehensive National Gluten-Free Lifestyle Resource Directory which DMG is creating specifically for CDF.

The Resource Directory will be a highly-useful, "one stop" guide for anyone in the United States looking for a reliable resource to help in the management of their gluten-free lifestyle. The Resource Directory will provide gluten-free food and product manufacturers, retailers and other related-industries a unique advertising vehicle to showcase their products and services. In 2010 alone, the gluten-free marketplace exploded with thousands of new products to serve this under-delivered community. With nearly $2.6 billion in retail sales, and an estimated growth of 30% per year, the timing for a comprehensive Directory is perfect and much-needed.
"We are excited to be partnering with CDF in this program," said Scott R. Yablon, CEO of DMG. "Through our partnership with CDF, we expect the CDF Gluten-Free Resource Directory to quickly become one of the world's most trusted sources for all things gluten-free," he added.
Visit the CDF website www.celiac.org<http://www.celiac.org> on Monday March 12 and click on the button at the top of the page!!   Spread the word!

Celiac Disease Foundation
13251 Ventura Blvd. Suite 1
Studio City, CA 91604
818-990-2354 phone
818-990-2379 fax
www.celiac.org

Keep raising awareness every day...be the ONE to tell someONE!