ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 22 May 2013 13:21:09 -0400
One of the first things most parents teach their children sadly is lack of
love for themselves.  That is why one's individual self esteem seems to be
so low.  That is one of the techniques many parents use to control their
children.  Because, if one has low self esteem, it is more difficult to
stand up for what one knows is right, and therefore can be the more easily
led both by politicians and ones parents.  We each represent the pinnacle of
God's creation, the woman more so, as she was built and not made.  Further,
she was the last thing God built.  As such we each should be honored by
firstly ourselves, then by others.  Because we each are unique masterpieces.
If we don't we are guilty of lack of love.  As the bible says, how can we
properly say we love God, if we do not love ourselves and others?  How much
morewill the parents, then, who first  taught us to hate ourselves have to
answer to God for their own sin.