ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 22 May 2013 08:17:20 -0400
Then the question arises:  What is love?  This is not as simple a question
as it seems at first.  If it were there would be fewer poor parents and
spouses in this world, and fewer people questioning the reasons God allows
things to happen regarding their circumstances.  As God is perfect love, and
all is meant for good for those who love him.