From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 28 Nov 2011 07:13:46 -0500
-----Original Message-----
From: Phil Scovell [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Sunday, November 27, 2011 11:47 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: CW is Dead. Really!

Great score, Lloyd, for only 26 hours.  Bands weren't perfect but I noticed
a lot of the QSB had gone since last season and I copied Japan signals from
18.0 to 28.101 often over S9 at 3 PM in the afternoon.  15 sounded even
better and 40 rocked.  I can't wait to hear how the bands are for the ARRL
CW test because generally signals and conditions are much better.

Phil.
K0NX