From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Nov 2011 07:08:43 -0500
    Gerry:

All you need is a needle-nose pliers.  There are about 6 little prongs that
you squeeze with pointed sections that go through the outer jacket into the
braid to make that part of the connection.  The other parts of the connector
further secure that braid connection, and supposedly keep the entire cable
in place so that the center pin makes contact with the part of the connector
that goes into the antenna connection.

Again, I haven't tried them yet, but they really do look like they could
work.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ