From:
Curtis Delzer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Aug 2011 02:12:04 -0500
thanks, and again, if you can distinguish what makes the 2000 / 590,
different, what you like about each,  and the 480, I will certainly
appreciate it.
I understand about the TX audio and for those reasons am leaning in
the direction of the 590 / 2000 though I don't know the difference in
eventual cost, etc.

thanks!

Curtis Delzer.
HS.

to download the Haven cell phone  tour.
in part or in whole
http://www.mysticplace.info/audio/haven

for 6000 plus ring tones.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/wch4yb

--
Currently in Fessenden, North Dakota Clear, 71°F Wind:SSE-150° at 13mph
Sleep: A completely inadequate substitute for caffeine.

Curtis Delzer
W B 6 H E F