From:
Curtis Delzer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Aug 2011 19:28:47 -0500
Hi all!  There is a gentleman who wish, as he says, to "get me on the
air again," this fall.
What I need are rig recommendations, HF, primarily, and I'll say,
ones with speech, installed or available. What do you like, why? and
why is it, or your rig, accessible, to you?
Truly, guys, I do need recommendations! I did have a 440S/AT and that
is as modern as I've gotten. I know nothing about digital audio
tuning of qrm avoidance, digital noise blankers, etc. or what is
built into what, so please, help!
I will try and put together a list of station recommendations for my
munificent friend, who will help me.

--
Currently in Fessenden, North Dakota Mostly Cloudy, 78°F Wind:SE-140° at 8mph

Curtis Delzer
W B 6 H E F