From:
Mike Cozzolino <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Sep 2011 10:02:46 -0700
hello dave, i use to be very active on oscar 7, 8, 10, 13 and
40.  but since we lost ao40 i have taken down all my satellite array
and have given up on anything above 50mhz.  i had a kc tracker but
never got it going, i am wondering if i still have the board.  it was
still brand new, did you hear that hb9drv has decided to stop working
on hrd?  he has passed the program on to some one else, so maybe the
new developer will be interested in making it more accessible.  i
will look around for my old kc tracker and see if i can find
it.  what has gone wrong with your kc tracker, what are the symptons?
maybe my tech can fix it.  take care, c u mike w6quv