VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ted chittenden <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
ted chittenden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Oct 2011 21:22:08 -0700
Jeff and all:

When I was using Windows XP, I would press the button marked "I" until that button didn't appear anymore. Then I would push the button marked "Q", and that would close the Flash install box. I haven't had to update my Flash 11 player since going over to Windows 7 last week, but with any luck, the same system should work for me again.

Ted
---- Jeff Kenyon <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hello, I just restarted my computer, and up came the dialog box for upgrading Adobe Flash Player, and when I go through it and clock the buttons I can gather seems o be for install and click on the allow button from Windows to let it install, the dialog box remains opened and doesn't want to do anything but just sit there.
    I guess that the latest version of the flash player out is 11.0.  I have also tried upgrading from the web, and that doesn't seem to do anything either, but the installer box remains there and doesn't seem to want to do anything.
    How have others updated this?

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]