From:
"Howard, W A 9 Y B W" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Sep 2011 23:10:09 -0500
I wish I could help.  So far I have avoided Windows 7.  Thanks Bill Gates.
Should leave well enough alone!!!

We have 8 or 9 computers around here, desktops, laptops and net books.  They
all are running XP set to look like classic windows and that works fine for
me.

Howard W A 9 Y B W