From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Sep 2011 16:21:09 -0400
    Kevin:

Well, hang in there, my friend, and please take care!!!!!!!

Enjoy each day to the fullest!!!!!

As for the 20-meter cross-country net, I am not sure I'd be the greatest net
control, due to my antenna set-up, and location here in Central Lower
Michigan, but I'll certainly help out with relays and such.  Maybe some of
us can get the job done by sharing net control, until you feel ready to
return.

Vy 73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ