From:
Sherene Silverberg <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sherene Silverberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Mar 2012 16:55:51 -0400

I have this list 2007 list of restaurants in DC that Richard Paul so generously compiled.   Since we are now in 2012, I was wondering if there are any additions that anyone recommends?

Also, are there any restaurants in DC's Chinatown that can accommodate celiacs? We're dying for Chinese and have not enjoyed Shanghai Garden's food.

We've eaten at Rosemary's Thyme and had splendid meals there.  I'm a vegan celiac who is allergic to dairy, soy and eggs so I find eating out rather tough.  Any recommendations of restaurants that can accommodate my dietary issues would be highly appreciated.

Many thanks
Shez

Begin forwarded message: