From:
Linda Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Linda Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Mar 2012 09:11:01 -0400

I phoned Pfizer this morning to ask about Centrum Silver A-Z for women.

The answer I got was
1. They don't add gluten
2. They get ingredients from all over the world...and can't control if there is gluten in them.
3. They don't test for gluten

So they can't verify one way or another.

I don't use Centrum.  I use Nature's Bounty, Citrical, and Naturemade (all labeled gf, for what that's worth),  without a problem.  But I had just bought a huge bottle of pills for my mom a couple of weeks ago, and she then moved into a nursing home where they won't accept bottles.  Before I returned the bottle, I wanted to see if I could take them.  I'll be returning them.

But I thought you'd want an updated answer from Pfizer.

Lin
*******
*******