From:
David Simpson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Oct 2011 23:42:37 -0400
Hi.
	Since the PA QSO Party seems to have brought up the problem with the
N3FJP logging software where it doesn't always type the first character in a
field, I hope it will be okay to repost the observations I made on this,
about two months ago. Rereading the message has served to remind me that I
never did get a sighted person to watch as I make entries into N3FJP, while
I use various screen readers, or none at all.
	I will make this one additional observation: I've been using the
ACLog general logging program from N3FJP, and I don't have the missing
character problem; I do have the problem when I use the Field Day log or
some of the other contest logs. Maybe there's a clue there. Perhaps Scott
Davis did something different in creating the ACLog.
Dave