From:
"T. Joseph Carter" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Oct 2011 20:23:54 -0700
The NFB Independence Market has one, and it's the only one I know of
for under $300.

Strangely they put it under Household Items instead of under pretty
much any other category.  The direct link is here:

http://secure.nfb.org/ecommerce/asp/product.asp?product=843

I've got one, it does the job, but it does NOT use 4mm banana plugs
for its test leads.  Instead it does something clever with coaxial
power type connectors to power the LEDs in the probe tips and give
something for the red lead's switch to short for the talk function.

It's otherwise a basic commodity auto-ranging meter with a few nifty
features.  The other company, Omega somethingorother, took their
talking meter off the market rather than see it used by blind people.

Joseph - KF7QZC