From:
colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Oct 2011 23:01:21 -0600
you probably have to have the PC data cable plugged into the radio?
That menu setting is to tell the radio how you want to use the speaker
mike/data jack on the side...
Though not for programming since I think it's automatic when you connect the
radio to the computer and read/write to it using the software.  I suspect PC
mode is for use with external packet or GPS devices.

73
Colin, V A6BS