From:
Larry Fisk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Feb 1998 22:49:45 -0700
Mark;

 I found out after the post that I had a MBR
virus (ripper) lotsa fun. I contaminated all
 the floppies I used and also another spare
 hard drive I hooked up as slave.
   Fortunately I had an old shareware copy of F-prot,
 not the fanciest anti-virus but the only one
 that would get the ripper virus (tried nortons and mcaffee).
  I finally had to boot from a dos 6.22 disk,
a win95 startup disk didn't work.
    Tonite I'm all cleaned up and have win95 running on
 that 640 mb hard drive.

 Thanks to all that helped:

    | ><>  Larry  Fisk   <><
    |      Fisk Computers