From:
Deb Wheaton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Deb Wheaton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 May 2011 16:50:42 -0400

Happy Mother's Day, or Happy Daughter of a Mother Day (that covers it, I think)
Recently I've posted about the Celiac Disease Foundation  / Pam's Gluten-Free Market Free Event tomorrow here in, Burbank, California. I know many of you are also volunteers to help raise awareness about Celiac. So I am reaching out to you today. Tomorrow's event is a great way to raise awareness in our non Celiac, or not-yet-diagnosed, community. And I've been desperatly trying to get press to the event.
All the information and a full explanation is on my site today, www.notevenacrumb.com  - including OJ Simpson's slow-speed chase. Trust me, it will all make sense. And it's pretty funny too.
Bottom-line: We are looking a Media Angel who might be able to get some media to our Press Conference at 12:30
Thanks so much,
Deb Wheaton
www.notevenacrumb.com