From:
Deb Wheaton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Deb Wheaton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Mar 2011 19:29:27 -0500

Hello ListMates,
Until I asked my son, actor Wil Wheaton, to help me launch my fundraising campaign to produce a national PSA to raise awareness, I never truly understood the power of the worldwide web. He has millions of loyal followers and within minutes of his post I had almost 900 hits to my new site: www.notevenacrumb.com.  Currently there are over 2496 hits! He also wrote a wonderful post on his site: http://wilwheaton.typepad.com/wwdnbackup/to help educate his readers.
And so it’s official: Welcome to Not Even A Crumb! Please take a look. (www.notevenacrumb.com) We’re just getting started, your comments and favorite links will help make the site better. Please share them! You can also share your story which will help the world understand the importance of raising awareness and increasing diagnoses of the “#1 Disease You’ve Never Heard Of”
Sincerely,
Deb Wheaton