Date:
Mon, 11 Jul 2011 07:45:45 -0400
On 07/11/2011 01:20 AM, Suzanne L wrote:

> On the topic of attacking our own intuition ~ has anyone investigated
> the Blood Type diet enough to comment on their "belief(s)" about it?

I tried it - uncommon beans were supposed to be just right for me - with
no success.
There was no belief involved, as it was more like a drowning man
clutching a straw.

An overview could be that any success with the Blood Type diet depends
on the placebo effect kicking the immune system into action, and my
immune system seems react as if carbs is poison.

William