From:
Lynnet Bannion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Jul 2011 07:48:52 -0600
On Sun, 10 Jul 2011 23:20:09 -0600, Suzanne L <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> On the topic of attacking our own intuition ~ has anyone investigated
> the Blood Type diet enough to comment on their "belief(s)" about it?
My "intuition" says that the reason some people have some big improvements
 from the Blood Type diet is when they are Type O and start eating more
or less paleo.

 From genetics, blood types did NOT arise as stated in the diet.  Type A
was the first, IIRC. In other words, the "neolithic" type A was the only
type in paleolithic people.  Also, chimpanzees and other animals also
have blood types, but don't require or seek out different kinds of foods.

	Lynnet