Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2011 15:22:31 -0800

Pamela (yes there is a REAL Pamela) has created a new mantra for each
month in the hopes that we'll all have a great year together. For
February, she suggest that we "Love More" with delicious food. What
better way to express love to our friends and family than to share our
favorite food and recipes. Check out some of Pamela's favorite recipes
at: http://www.pamelasproducts.com/lovemore/
<http://www.pamelasproducts.com/lovemore/> . Print your own recipe card
with fun Valentine's Day activities at:
http://www.pamelasproducts.com/lovemore/recipecard.html
<http://www.pamelasproducts.com/lovemore/recipecard.html> .

Sign-up for our FREE newsletter. Each month it's filled with
information, recipes and a FREE product giveaway.
http://www.pamelasproducts.com/ <http://www.pamelasproducts.com/>

All month long, Pamela's Ready-to-Eat Cakes, Baking & Pancake Mix,
Chocolate Brownie Mix, Cake Mixes, Frosting Mixes, Biscotti and Dark
Chocolate Chocolate Chunk cookies are  on sale at select retailers
nationwide.

Find us on Faceboook (www.facebook.com/pamelasproducts
<http://www.facebook.com/pamelasproducts> ), follow us on Twitter
(twitter.com/pamelasproducts <http://twitter.com/pamelasproducts> )