VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dorene Cornwell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 27 Jan 2011 13:38:43 -0500
Hi Ana

In the Edit Posts screen, there is a list of links for label names. The
links will select all the posts with a given label.

Click on the link for one of the labels you want to get rid of.
Next to the label actions combo box, there is Select with links for
All, Drafts, Scheduled  Use the link here for ALL
Go to the Label actions Combo box. Remove Label will be toward the
bottom of the list in the combo box. Arrow down to it and then to the
label you want to remove. Hit enter and that SHOULD take care of it.

To restore the whole list of posts, use the All link near the Labels
list and then select the link for a different label if there are mroe
you want to get rid of.

I am still a cluck about different cursors but I think you will have to
use cursor functions to find the right places on the screen.

I hope this helps.

DoreneC
Seattle WA