VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ted chittenden <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
ted chittenden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Feb 2011 14:16:23 -0700
I'm forwarding this on because the open-ended questions do concern the use of both braille and computer technology by the blind. My assumption, given the email address in the text, is that the survey is legitimate.

Ted Chittenden
From:  "pownallh" [log in to unmask]

Subject:  Understanding the Needs of Blind & Visually Impaired (University
Survey)

Date:  Sunday, February 06, 2011 11:32 AM

Hello,

I'm part of a team of graduate students at North Carolina State University,
and we're working on developing technologies into products that may help the
blind and visually impaired.  We are very interested in learning more from
individuals who are blind and/or visually impaired so we can better
understand the needs and problems that are present today, particularly
regarding the accessibility of information.

We are in the very early stages of research, and would be grateful for a few
minutes of your time, if you can spare a moment to complete our brief
10-question survey and/or share it with others:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Z8ZQRMF

If you have any trouble with the link, please feel free to contact me at the
email address below.

With best regards,

Heather Pownall

MBA Class of 2011