From:
"Dan B Dyer Jr,/Danny" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Feb 2011 06:28:15 -0500
That  manual and some included files, should get you going ok if you have a
current qsyer from w2FS.  (if it's current, it'll give cw read out on freq
mode and other things, if it's not, he'll upgrade it for little to
othing.  )
I've successfully done mems for 706 and 703 with that combination. HTH,
Danny.