From:
Ron Canazzi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2011 16:44:16 -0500
Hi Harvey,

I agree with all of that.  My only addition is that neither of the 2 parties
give a darn about us.

What we need is a real alternative; fat chance of that when the average
amount needed to run for house of representatives is over 1 million dollars,
for US senate 10 million dollars and for President: who knows!  If the
rumors about the Koch brothers are true, they pledged 8 billion for Sara
Paylon in 2012.  Now I don't want to even get into what she or anyone else
might do in 2012, but 8 billion, Wow! Obama was rightly criticized for his
2.5 billion in 2008.  In any case, you really can't believe that if anyone
spends that much money, that they aren't expecting something in return.  I
don't care who it is: Obama, Paylon or Yogi Bear.

Take care.  Maybe we should go back to talking about ham radio. we might
raise our blood pressure and all have strokes :-(.