From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2011 18:33:25 -0500
    Ah, that's the one I originally wanted to get, but our property here
just isn't big enough to accommodate it.

As it is, with the Compact 160, I have to borrow a neighbor's tree for one
of the ends.

I envy those who have the property to string out nice long wire antennas!

Will look for you on the nets in the coming weeks.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ