From:
Darren Duff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Feb 2011 07:32:55 -0500
Good morning everyone.

As I have stated in a previous message, When I go to the local ham fest next
weekend, I want to buy a mag mount.  I was wondering if anyone has any tips
or if there is anything special that I need to be on the look out for.  How
hard is it to attach and detach the unit? Do I have to worry about damaging
a car?  I will not be leaving this unit on a car for any length of time, I
would be using it in different vehicles when I go on trips. I also had the
thought that something like this could be used when out and about in a hotel
room window to  improve reception.  Does anyone have any thoughts?

Thanks, and 73's

Darren Duff.

Drummer for The Overflow worship band!

Band web site http://www.theoverflowband.com
<http://www.theoverflowband.com/>

Personal Phone: (678)936-6113

Mobile E-mail [log in to unmask]

personal E-mail [log in to unmask]

windows live messenger *no mail please* [log in to unmask]

skype contact duffman31279