Date:
Thu, 2 Sep 2010 00:08:44 -0400

ad: Mariposa baked goods for September

Find delicious gluten-free gift sets for your loved
one's birthday or anniversary this September.
Choose from our selection of beautifully-wrapped
gift sets that are sure to bring smiles & make
tummies happy.

New for Fall - we are offering rosemary rolls for mail
order.  These delicious dinner rolls are infused
with fresh rosemary and are a great accompaniment
to any meal.

We also have fresh and delicious cinnamon rolls
available for mail order.  Our cinnamon rolls are
sweetened with cinnamon brown sugar and they are
an incredible gluten-free, dairy-free treat.

And finally - coming soon to natural food stores on
the West Coast are our incredibly delicious Polar
Bears and Penguinos.  These individually wrapped,
cream-filled cupcakes are reminiscent of their
classic counterparts - Twinkies and Ho Hos.
They are incredibly delicious and will also be
available soon for mail order.

Check out our gift sets, rosemary rolls, cinnamon
rolls and soon-to-come - Polar Bears and Penguinos
by visiting:

www.mariposabaking.com

Thank you and Happy Labor Day!

Patti