From:
Paul Graven <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paul Graven <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Sep 2010 00:28:40 -0400

Hello-

That whooshing sound you hear is the summer quickly receding as we get ready for the start of the school year.

This month we're discounting our Brownies. Our smooth and rich shiny-topped brownies now $4.99 a bag. And the cases are discounted too. Check out http://store.gfnfoods.com.

Perfect for school lunches and bake sales.

Also, we're bringing back our Cookie Blend Flour. Partly because it is a seasonal product for the fall and winter, and partly because we want the phone calls to stop. (We kid. We're really happy that we had so many inquiries and appreciate our Cookie Blend fans.)

We don't have an exact date for our Cookie Blend, but we're making more now and we will announce when it will be available later this month.

So thank you everyone for your support. Check out our website for the latest and the list of stores and have a great September!

Best,

Paul Graven
GFN Foods, LLC
www.gfnfoods.com