From:
"Dave@MonroeCommunity" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Mar 2011 12:43:23 -0500
*Thanks for all the feedback. *
*
*Now if someone can tell me how to get all of my email messages from MS
Outlook to Windows Live mail without installing Outlook I would be eternally
grateful. I have the old C Drive from my XP machine in my new Win 7 machine
as a second drive but Windows Live Mail wont import the messages.*
*
*
*Dave
*