VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ted chittenden <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
ted chittenden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 2010 04:42:55 -0700
Hi to all.

Ana,
Go back and find the article using Google. Once you have done that, use your down arrow key (the one on the keyboard). The last line you will read before the next entry (there may be a view as html link link before that) will be the article's pdf address without the http:// in front of it. Use shift+down or up arrow to place this line into focus and then ctrl+c to copy this address to your clipboard. Then go back to send the article to whoever you want, making sure that after you paste the address back into your email document (using ctrl+v), you add the http:// in front of the pasted address with no spaces between the second slash and the first character of the address itself.

Hope this helps.

Ted