From:
Michael Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Nov 2010 15:52:36 -0330
Hi All:

I'm sorry to have to post this again but I'm hoping that there maybe someone on this list I've probably missed before can help.
I'm trying to get into some digital modes, mainly PSK-31 but I'd be willing to try others, if accessible. I'm not having any luck with the programs I've tried, Digipan, Digitalk, FLDigi, and HRD's DM-780.
I don't think there are allot of window eyes users on here so I'd be willing to run a Jaws Demo for this digital work, if someone has had success with Jaws and a Digital mode program.
I mainly run HF remote and to be honest, I'm getting a little tired of the growing CB mentality on SSB.
Which is why I want to move to digital. I'm going to practice up and consider CW as well but if anyone knows of a program that would allow me to operate Digital CW too, I'd like to try that.
I'm purchasing the Remote Rig 1258NkII from Microbit.

73:

Mike