From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Jun 2010 22:56:55 -0400
Ed,

Most of the abbreviations in cw are fairly standard and not of the make it
up as you go along type.  We're all prone to spelling and grammar errors,
but you must admit that some of the stuff that gets posted from time to time
boarders on the bizarre.

Of course Lou is right that someone may have other things going on and we
should keep that in mind.  Meanwhile, I'll keep the magic decoder ring and
the ouija board  warming up in the bull pen.

73, Steve KW3A