From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 May 2010 15:38:51 -0600
Hi, all:

Well, today's net had 14 check-ins, 15 participants including myself as net
control.

They were:

W3IUU--Lloyd in Kensington, MD, who also served as a trusty relay station
WB6WVY--Mike in Senica, South Carolina
WA1RTB--Steve in Ma
KB9ZUV--Gary in Indiana.
WA7FXB--Alan in North Carolina
KK3F--Pat in Maryland
KA9YIU--Glenn in Wisconsin
KD8PC--John in AZ who was actually heard somewhat here in Colorado
KW3A--Steve near Phili
N9KIW--Chip in Co
VE6GPM--Rick in northern Alberta Canada
K1EIC--Betsey in Connecticut
KC8ZKI--John in Barberton, Ohio
KD8NBX--Tony near Cleveland, Ohio
KB8TYJ, Tom in Louisville, CO as net control

I will not be able to serve as net control for next Sunday, and possibly the
following Sunday as well.  The XYL and I want to take our motor home out and
do some camping in Colorado.  Even though I do have a TS480 in the RV, and a
screw-driver antenna to get me on the air, I'm limited to 100 watts, all of
which probably wouldn't be too functional for net control purposes.
Hopefully, someone can step up to the plate, and if the net is running, I'll
definitely try to check in from the RV.

73 from Tom behler:  KB8TYJ, Louisville, CO