From:
Nancy Kloberdanz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 2010 21:04:42 EDT

Kitsap/Olympic Peninsula Gluten Intolerance Group

Hello Peninsula GIG Folks!

I would like to introduce myself. I am Nancy Tietje and I will be
substituting for Sue Eliot while she is away. You can reach me at:
[log in to unmask] (mailto:[log in to unmask]) .

There is lots of news to tell you about Peninsula GIG:

The next meeting will be Saturday, December 4th, 2010 from 2pm to 4pm at
Mike?s 4-Star BBQ in Port Gamble, WA. The website is:
_www.mikesfourstarbbq.com_ (http://www.mikesfourstarbbq.com) . We thought  you would enjoy being
able to purchase a delicious GF meal to eat while hearing  the wonderful
program we have for you. Mike & Stefanie Richman have  graciously allowed us to
hold our meeting at their restaurant in order to  highlight GF resources in
the Poulsbo/North Kitsap area. Their phone number is  (360) 297-4BBQ in case
you have any questions. Directions can be found on their  website.

Among the many items in the meeting, we will be giving Sue an especially
warm send-off on her travels with Blaine. Please come by to thank Sue for her
 untiring efforts on our behalf. We will, also, be privileged to have
Cynthia  Kupper, Executive Director of GIG as our guest speaker for this meeting.
This is  an opportunity for you to ask her questions in person ? she is a
terrific  resource for us all.

There will be a holiday bag of GF groceries for each family, as well as
gift baskets, etc. to raffle off.

We are in the planning stages now, so if you can contribute a raffle item,
please contact Joelle Nicholson at [log in to unmask]
(mailto:[log in to unmask]) . The  more prizes we have, the more winners J!!
This is an event for your entire  family. Please feel free to bring your
family members and friends. We would love  to see all of you there!!

Additionally, we hope to continue rotating meetings throughout the
Peninsula on an every-other-month basis. Your help in planning the meetings is
greatly appreciated. Don?t hesitate to contact me with your comments or
questions. I look forward to working with you.

Warmest Regards,
Nancy Tietje

*******
*******