From:
Joan Davitt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joan Davitt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 2010 11:54:18 -0400

I will be in NOLA for 5 days in November and looking for GF options for
restaurants, grocers, etc. We will be staying at the Embassy Suites 315
Julia St. (A few blocks south of canal st.) Near but not in the French
Quarter. We will have a fridge and micro. but flying there so can't
carry too much with us. Any suggestions on where to eat and shop GF
either near where we are staying or near major attractions (e.g. garden
district, french quarter, etc.) would be greatly appreciated. We will
not have a car, so relegated to mass transit or cabs. Thanks in advance
for your help.
joan

*******
*******