From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Jun 2010 14:22:05 -0600
I considered it, but again, spell check and a simple read through of the
message takes care of all that.
It isn't much different than talking on the radio with someone who isn't
getting a good signal into the repeater or to your station.  You alert the
operator that he isn't coming through in a way that can be understood.  the
operator then changes his power, or location if he can and tries again...or,
sometimes he just hangs up the mike until he can get through better.

that said, Michael, I for one appreciate the little extra time you took on
your last couple messages to make sure they were understandable.
your input is completely welcome here, but if it comes across in such a way
where no one can understand it without having to arrow through each word of
the post and try and figure out what word you were trying to use, then the
input is not useful to anyone.  if its at least legible, it can be useful to
everyone.
thanks for the extra effort.
73
Colin, V A6BKX