From:
Tina Turbin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tina Turbin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Aug 2010 03:35:57 -0400

Here is a compilation of the responses to my inquiry:  I am gathering names of reputable companies that a celiac can rely on for pure uncontaminated GF supplements. Please only send me names of any company that you are certain they test their products or can guarantee them to be GF through suppliers tests, please.

1) Naturemade
2) http://www.advancedbionutritionals.com/Products.htm and http://www.glutenfreevitamins.com/our-products
3) http://www.metagenics.com/
4) http://freedavitamins.com
5) labeled GF not necessarily tested: Costco Brand vitamins in California are gluten free and so state right on the back of the bottle.
6)  www.puritan.com when you reach the website, do a search for gluten free. They have 602 gluten free products and they frequently run buy one get one , and buy two get three sales.
7)Gluten-Free Certification Organization website? www.gfco.org  Check out their Certified - Retail Products section and select Nutritional/Supplements.
8) Not necessarily tested:  I am currently taking Women's Ultra Mega (Energy & Metabolism), it is a time release caplet with 1600 IU of vitamin D-3 for breast and bone health.  It says right on the bottle Gluten Free.  I purchased them at  GNC Nutrition store.
Tina Turbin
www.TinaTurbin.com
www.DannyTheDragon.com
www.GlutenFreeHelp.info "My Other Undeniable Cause"